Sunday, March 22, 2009

Some of the Family



I started a blog to talk about issues, but also to post pictures. It has been a long time since I have posted pics, so I decided to post a few of my animals. Banker is the Dalmation. He is two and is very active. He is my second Dalmation and they are intelligent, loyal, inquisitive, and very social. Here is Banker being precocious.
I also have two cats and this is Sasha. Can you tell that the scratching post is filled with catnip? One more time, This is my cat on drugs!!

4 comments:

Steph Bose said...

i miss my handsome bubbies. :(


and you too Pops :p

Greg said...

We're looking for a second dog who can be buddies with a 9 year old boy and an extremely submissive little female mutt.

Good to see your human side on the blog of late. Diplomacy has its place but so does emotion.

dan bosley said...

Thanks Greg, It is always a struggle to balance the two.

Anonymous said...

Its a great blog with nice post
thanks for this great link,,
___________________
victor
Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!